In this chapter, you will
• Discover PMI's Standard for Program Management
• Explore program management
• Work as a program manager
• Link programs, projects, and portfolios
• Identify the benefits of program management
In your current role as a program manager, you're probably already aware of the basic tenets of program management. You likely have an approach to program management that creates the expected deliverables and benefits for your organization. You likely have an approach to ensure that your project managers and their project team work together to resolve resource conflicts, schedule disruptions, and handle other unpleasant ...