CHAPTER 3 Introducing the Program Life Cycle
In this chapter, you will
• Explore the program life cycle
• Plan for benefits management
• Plan for stakeholder management
• Plan for program governance
• Explore the program phases
Did you ever run a lemonade stand as a kid? I did. Lemonade stands gave way to mowing lawns, raking leaves, and shoveling snow. Eventually, I sold and traded baseball cards. Ah, yes, I was quite the entrepreneur—and I run my own business still today. I bet you or a program manager colleague of yours has an entrepreneurial streak as well. That's one of the best parts, in my opinion, about being a program manager. It's like running your own business. ...