In this chapter, we discussed different ways to approach shipping costs and tax values for products within our e-commerce store. This included:
- Creating shipping methods
- Creating shipping rules to cap, reduce, wipe, or alter shipping costs based on the cost of a basket, or have the shipping cost otherwise calculated
- Setting shipping costs for each product based on the product and the shipping method
- Setting shipping costs for products based on weights and the shipping method
- How we would introduce tax costs to products
Now that we have looked into shipping and tax in detail, we can look at discount codes, purchasable voucher codes, and referrals in the next chapter.