Chapter 15. Marketing, SEO, and Customer Retention
With our new framework, we are able to take on any e-commerce project that comes up. Even if the framework does not contain all the necessary features, we can expand and extend it to meet those needs. There are, of course, things that should be considered at this post-deployment stage, including marketing techniques, search engine optimization, and potential ways to improve customer retention. In this chapter, you will learn:
- How to market sites/stores you build, using:
- Online advertising, such as advertising space and pay-per-click (PPC) adverts
- Newsletter advertising
- How to avoid being penalized by the search engines
- How to use newsletter systems to market effectively
- Social marketing, including viral ...