Throughout the course of this book we are going to develop a social networking site for keepers of pet dinosaurs (of course nobody owns a real pet dinosaur, it would be too expensive, but for the sake of this book, let's pretend!), which we will call DinoSpace. The social network will enable:
- Keepers of pet dinosaurs to connect with one another
- Friendships and other custom relationships (for example, walking buddy) to be maintained with other members of the site
- Users to share stories about their pets
- Profiles of pet dinosaurs to be created:
- Dinosaur-friendly places to visit to be promoted:
- Non-keepers of dinosaurs to use the site to promote businesses and events that dinosaur keepers may find useful or interesting ...