Learn how to build web services with PHP and exchange data across applications. In this video course, web development consultant Lorna Jane Mitchell provides real-world examples and advice based on her extensive experience to guide you through the key API concepts.
In an increasingly interconnected world, you need to be able to integrate systems and share data. Whether you’re checking prices on a stock market feed order or sending your latest content to Twitter, this course will show you how to work with APIs and PHP, the language of the Web.
- Explore HTTP, from the request/response cycle to its verbs, headers, and cookies
- Get practical advice for working with RPC, SOAP, and RESTful services
- Use a variety of tools and techniques for debugging HTTP web services
- Choose the service that works best for your application, and learn how to make it robust
Table of contents
- PHP and HTTP
- RPC Services
- Debugging HTTP
- Designing APIs
- Title: PHP Web Services
- Release date: July 2014
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 978149190998
You might also like
40 Algorithms Every Programmer Should Know
Learn algorithms for solving classic computer science problems with this concise guide covering everything from fundamental …
Object Oriented PHP and MVC
Build a custom object-oriented PHP MVC framework and then build an application with it About This …
PHP Crash Course: Learn PHP in 90 Minutes
Learn PHP in less than 90 minutes with this fast-paced PHP guide About This Video Get …