Workforce Planning and Employment
THE HRCI TEST SPECIFICATIONS FROM THE HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT FUNCTIONAL AREA COVERED IN THIS CHAPTER INCLUDE:
- Ensure that workforce planning and employment activities are compliant with applicable federal laws and regulations.
- Identify workforce requirements to achieve the organization's short- and long-term goals and objectives (for example: corporate restructuring, workforce expansion or reduction).
- Conduct job analyses to create and/or update job descriptions and identify job competencies.
- Identify, review, document, and update essential job functions for positions.
- Influence and establish criteria for ...
Get PHR/SPHR Professional in Human Resources Certification Deluxe Study Guide now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.