Compensation and Benefits
THE HRCI TEST SPECIFICATIONS FROM THE COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS FUNCTIONAL AREA COVERED IN THIS CHAPTER INCLUDE:
- Ensure that compensation and benefits programs are compliant with applicable federal laws and regulations.
- Develop, implement, and evaluate compensation policies/programs (for example: pay structures, performance-based pay, internal and external equity).
- Manage payroll-related information (for example: new hires, adjustments, terminations).
- Manage outsourced compensation and benefits components (for example: payroll vendors, COBRA administration, employee recognition vendors).
- Conduct compensation and benefits ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.