Today you'll learn:
- How to ensure your website is optimised
- To understand the difference between on page and off page optimisation
- Where to implement keyword-rich content
- How to perfect your page layout for best search engine performance
- What metadata is and how to use it effectively
Have you Googled yourself or your site before? Try it and see what happens. If your site is already up and running you MUST Google it. Let's face it, when most people talk about searching they use the phrase, ‘Have you Googled XXX?’
I repeat – your site MUST be Google-friendly. But of course, you know the name of your website and so you have Googled your company site. What about all those surfers who don't know you or your website name?
Today we will ...