Have you ever had the desire to achieve something remarkable?
Would you like to be better or do something absolutely awesome?
Have you ever thought about having much more than you have right now?
Are you ready to play a bigger game?
Play a Bigger Game will help you smash your goals. Whether you're an individual or part of a large organisation, this practical guide to getting what you want will enable you to achieve real results, no matter what!
One of Australia's leading speakers, Rowdy McLean is well known for his simple, hard-hitting, no-excuses approach to motivation. He believes that success is not just about setting goals but actually kicking them.
In this definitive guide you'll find:
- useful processes to help you define what you want
- practical tools and resources to turn your dreams into reality
- inspirational stories of people achieving real success
- unique chapter-specific videos accessible by QR codes.
Play a Bigger Game has everything you need to gain more from life.
Table of Contents
- About the author
- QR codes
- Setting up for success
- Chapter 1 Break out of the cotton wool society
- Chapter 2 Play a bigger game!
- Chapter 3 You are awesome!
- Chapter 4 Change is a good thing
- Chapter 5 Play to your potential
- Chapter 6 You can do it
- Chapter 7 Stretch the boundaries
- Chapter 8 Five great lies — don’t be misled
- Chapter 9 Beware the dream stealers
- Chapter 10 Make it happen
- Chapter 11 Get your priorities right
- Chapter 12 Make it real – paint the picture
- Chapter 13 Real reasons for success
- Chapter 14 No action, no results
- Chapter 15 Work smarter, not harder
- Chapter 16 Invest in yourself
- Chapter 17 Be proud
- Title: Play a Bigger Game
- Release date: March 2017
- Publisher(s): Wiley
- ISBN: 9780730344810