Appendix BAnswers to Review Questions
- C. The first value points to focusing more on individuals and collaborations than on a set methodology or tools and techniques.
- B. The Agile Alliance was created by a group of software developers who were looking for better ways to manage their projects with a sharper focus on software development.
- D. Agile projects involve frequent changes and documentation at the last responsible moment. If a plan is followed to the letter, it doesn’t allow for frequent changes.
- D. All methods focus on ways to increase value for the customer by communicating and adapting to changing customer needs.
- C. Even though there are specific frameworks like Scrum and XP that help manage projects more effectively, the ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.