The following points encapsulate the essence of the concepts discussed in this book.
- Perform Quality Assurance – Audit is the main Technique
- Best Practices and Lessons learnt are part of OPA
- Composite Organization – Representation from several departments in the project
- After preparation of Activities – Sequence the activities (network diagram)
- Implementation of approved changes is part of “Execution” process group
- When the functional managers pull out resources – Evaluate the impact
- A product can span multiple projects
- Contingency reserve: Contingency reserve is created to tackle unknown risks and accepted known risks and may be in the form of additional time, additional resources and additional billing from the customer.
- Projects ...