All the Help You Need, From Start to Finish
5 PMP Online Practice Exams
Includes over 3 hours of video instruction from the experts
When it comes to passing the PMP certification exam, you’ll find no better resource than the PMP Exam Prep LiveLesson s. Not only do you get video-based tutorials from one of the nation’s leading PMP instructors, Claudia M. Baca, but you can also take an online practice exam up to five times before you take the real exam.
Following the PMI’s curricula, the PMP Exam Prep LiveLessonshas everything you need to know to pass the PMP certification exam. Not only will you learn how to prepare for the exam, you will also get useful tips for completing and filing your paperwork, and discover useful things you should do on test day.
Everything’s taught visually, using realistic project scenarios. You’ll master project initiation, planning, scoping, scheduling, budgeting, execution, monitoring and control, closing, quality, communications, procurement, PMI’s professional/social responsibility rules, and more.
Includes Access to MyPMPExamLab Practice Exam:
Built from a database of 400 questions, the MyPMPExamLab practice exam consists of 200 randomly selected questions to give you a unique experience each time you take the practice exam. Learn at your pace, get the answers whenever you need them, and gain the confidence you need to ace the PMP certification exam!
For all current and aspiring project managers who are preparing for the Project Management Institute’s PMP or CAPM online certification exam.
Looking for a better way to master today’s rapidly changing technologies? Want expert help, but don't have the time or energy to read a book? Can'y find classroom training worth the money? Discover LiveLessons: self-paced, personal video instruction from the world’s leading experts.
LiveLessons are video courses, on DVD with a book supplement, that are organized into bite-sized, self-contained sessions--you'll learn key skills in as little as fifteen minutes!
Each session begins with well-defined learning objectives and ends with comprehensive summaries, which help you track your progress.
Follow along as your instructor shows exactly how to get great results in your real-world environment.
Imagine the best live project management training...then make it more convenient and far less expensive! Just click, watch, and learn as Claudia M. Baca teaches you everything you need to ace your exam...from study planning through PMBOK RGuidebest practices!
-OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 98, 2000, XP, Vista; Mac OS X
(version 10.4 or greater)
-MULTIMEDIA: DVD drive, 1024 x 768 or higher display, and sound card with speakers
-COMPUTER: 500 MHz or higher, 128 MB RAM or more
-BROWSER (for MyPMPExamLab practice exam): Windows XP or Vista with Internet Explorer 6.0 or 7.0; Mac OS X 10.4 or 10.5 with Safari 2.0 or 3.0. (Firefox, AOL, and AT&T Yahoo browsers are not supported.)
Table of Contents
- LiveLessons Introduction 00:06:08
- 1: Introduction to the Exam 00:14:37
- 2: Filling Out the Forms 00:15:15
- 3: How Do You Learn Best? 00:07:02
- 4: Your "Pass the Exam" Project 00:11:11
- 5: Hints and Tips for Taking the Exam 00:11:12
- 6: Framework 00:21:40
- 7: Initiate/Preliminary Plan 00:17:01
- 8: Planning Processes, Time and Cost 00:25:35
- 9: More Planning Processes 00:13:28
- 10: Risk Planning Processes 00:15:06
- 11: Executing Process Group 00:16:03
- 12: Monitoring and Controlling Processes 00:14:09
- 13: More Monitoring and Controlling Processes 00:17:14
- 14: Closing Process Group & Professional/Social Responsibility 00:07:04
- 15: Working with the Exam Engine 00:12:19
- 16: The Week of the Exam 00:08:46
- 17: Need More Support? 00:08:56
- Title: PMP Exam Prep: All the Help You Need, From Start to Finish (Video Training for the PMP Certification Exam)
- Release date: August 2008
- Publisher(s): Addison-Wesley Professional
- ISBN: 9780321580320