All the Help You Need, From Start to Finish
Includes over 3 hours of video instruction from the experts
When it comes to passing the PMP certification exam, you’ll find no better resource than the PMP Video Mentor. You get video-based tutorials from one of the nation’s leading PMP instructors, Claudia M. Baca. Following the PMI’s curricula, the PMP Video Mentorhas everything you need to know to pass the PMP certification exam. Not only will you learn how to prepare for the exam, you will also get useful tips for completing and filing your paperwork, and discover useful things you should do on test day.
Everything’s taught visually, using realistic project scenarios. You’ll master project initiation, planning, scoping, scheduling, budgeting, execution, monitoring and control, closing, quality, communications, procurement, PMI’s professional/social responsibility rules, and more.
Learn at your pace, get the answers whenever you need them, and gain the confidence you need to ace the PMP certification exam!
For all current and aspiring project managers who are preparing for the Project Management Institute’s PMP or CAPM online certification exam.
Looking for a better way to master today’s rapidly changing technologies? Want expert help, but don't have the time or energy to read a book? Can't find classroom training worth the money? Discover Video Mentor: self-paced, personal video instruction from the world’s leading experts.
Video Mentor are video courses, on DVD with a book supplement, that are organized into bite-sized, self-contained sessions--you'll learn key skills in as little as fifteen minutes!
Each session begins with well-defined learning objectives and ends with comprehensive summaries, which help you track your progress.
Follow along as your instructor shows exactly how to get great results in your real-world environment.
Imagine the best live project management training...then make it more convenient and far less expensive! Just click, watch, and learn as Claudia M. Baca teaches you everything you need to ace your exam...from study planning through PMBOK RGuidebest practices!
-OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 98, 2000, XP, Vista; Mac OS X
(version 10.4 or greater)
-MULTIMEDIA: DVD drive, 1024 x 768 or higher display, and sound card with speakers
-COMPUTER: 500 MHz or higher, 128 MB RAM or more
-BROWSER (for MyPMPExamLab practice exam): Windows XP or Vista with Internet Explorer 6.0 or 7.0; Mac OS X 10.4 or 10.5 with Safari 2.0 or 3.0. (Firefox, AOL, and AT&T Yahoo browsers are not supported.)
Table of contents
- Video Mentor Introduction 00:06:39
- Lesson 1: Introduction to the Exam 00:13:30
- Lesson 2: Filling Out the Forms 00:14:12
- Lesson 3: How Do You Learn Best 00:05:51
- Lesson 4: Your "Pass the Exam" Project 00:10:00
- Lesson 5: Hints and Tips for Taking the Exam 00:09:44
- Lesson 6: PMP Exam PREP: Framework 00:21:44
- Lesson 7: PMP Exam PREP: Initiate/Preliminary Plan 00:13:36
- Lesson 8: PMP Exam PREP: Planning Processes—Time and Cost 00:19:44
- Lesson 9: PMP Exam PREP: More Planning Processes 00:13:09
- Lesson 10: PMP Exam PREP: Risk Planning Processes 00:15:21
- Lesson 11: PMP Exam PREP: Executing Process Group 00:17:18
- Lesson 12: PMP Exam PREP: Monitoring & Controlling 00:08:43
- Lesson 13: PMP Exam PREP: More Monitoring & Controlling Processes 00:17:46
- Lesson 14: PMP Exam PREP: Closing Process Group & Professional and Social Responsibility 00:05:25
- Lesson 15: Working with the Exam Engine 00:12:30
- Lesson 16: The Week of the Exam 00:07:37
- Lesson 17: Need More Support 00:07:48
- Title: PMP (PMBOK4) Video Mentor
- Release date: August 2012
- Publisher(s): Pearson IT Certification
- ISBN: 9780768697452