Creating the Project Schedule
The PMP® exam content from the Planning the Project performance domain covered in this chapter includes the following:
- Task 4: Develop a project schedule based on the project timeline, scope, and resource plan in order to manage timely completion of the project.
- Knowledge and Skills:
- Work breakdown structure (WBS) tools and techniques
- Time, budget, and cost estimation techniques
- Workflow diagramming techniques
- Elements, purpose, and techniques of project planning
The Planning process group has more processes than any other process group. As a result, a lot of time and effort goes into the Planning processes of any project. On some projects, you might spend almost as much time planning the project ...