Developing the Project Budget
The PMP® exam content from the Planning the project, and the monitoring and controlling the project permormance domains covered in this chapter includes the following:
- Task 3: Develop a budget plan based on the project scope using estimating techniques in order to manage project cost.
- Task 6: Develop a communication plan based on the project organization structure and external stakeholder requirements in order to manage the flow of project information.
- Task 6: Communicate project status to stakeholders for their feedback, in order to ensure the project aligns with business needs.
- Knowledge and Skills:
- Requirements gathering techniques
- Work breakdown structure (WBS) tools and techniques
- Time, budget, ...