THE PMP® EXAM CONTENT FROM THE PLANNING THE PROJECT PERFORMANCE DOMAIN COVERED IN THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- Create the schedule management plan.
- Develop project activity duration estimates.
- Develop project resource estimates.
- Develop a project schedule based on the project timeline, scope, and resource plan in order to manage timely completion of the project.
- Knowledge and Skills:
- Work breakdown structure (WBS) tools and techniques
- Time, budget, and cost estimation techniques
- Workflow diagramming techniques
- Elements, purpose, and techniques of project planning
The Planning process group has more processes than any other process ...