THE PMP® EXAM CONTENT FROM PLANNING THE PROJECT PERFORMANCE DOMAIN COVERED IN THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- Develop a project budget based on the project scope using estimating techniques in order to manage project cost.
- Develop a communication plan based on the project organization structure and external stakeholder requirements in order to manage the flow of project information.
- Communicate project status to stakeholders for their feedback, in order to ensure the project aligns with business needs.
- Create a stakeholder management plan to document needs, interests, and impacts of stakeholders.
- Knowledge and Skills:
- Requirements gathering ...