THE PMP® EXAM CONTENT FROM THE PLANNING THE PROJECT PERFORMANCE DOMAIN COVERED IN THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- Develop a risk management plan by identifying, analyzing, and prioritizing project risks and defining risk response strategies in order to manage uncertainty throughout the project life cycle.
- Identify risks and create risk register to monitor existing risks and add new risks throughout the project.
- Perform analysis to determine probability and impact of risks occurring.
- Prepare responses to risks.
- Knowledge and Skills:
- Elements, purpose, and techniques of risk management planning
- Elements, purpose, and techniques of project ...