THE PMP® EXAM CONTENT FROM THE EXECUTING THE PROJECT AND THE MONITORING AND CONTROLLING THE PROJECT PERFORMANCE DOMAINS COVERED IN THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- Execute the tasks as defined in the project plan in order to achieve the project deliverables within budget and schedule.
- Maximize team performance through leading, mentoring, training, and motivating team members.
- Communicate project status to stakeholders for their feedback, in order to ensure the project aligns with business needs.
- Knowledge and Skills:
- Project monitoring tools and techniques
- Interaction of work breakdown structure elements within the project schedule