Chapter 16. Market-Class Allocation
1. Understand how to apply allocation and valuation theories to your Market-Class fund.
2. Select an asset-allocation model that works best for your fund based on its objectives and philosophies.
3. Understand how the Market-Class market works and how orders are processed.
4. Learn the difference between market order and limit order and how the orders are processed.
5. Learn how to place an order and capture the order rationale.
PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT FRAMEWORK
The portfolio management framework will be the same for your fund as the one discussed in chapter 14. A larger view of the framework can be viewed in chapter 3.
MARKET-CLASS ASSET ALLOCATION
Your fund will start with an allocation of 75% in ...