What is resilience? Is it just a fancy way to characterize a hopeful, upbeat personality or a positive spirit of never giving up? In Positively Resilient, Doug Hensch aims to take a different look at what turns out to be a much richer and deeper concept than just bouncing back from adversity.
Table of contents
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- 1. The Case for Resilience
- 2. Getting Ready for Change
- 3. How Flexible Are You?.
- 4. High but Far
- 5. Mindfulness and Curiosity Make a Comeback
- 6. The Role of Positive and Negative Emotions
- 7. Building and Maintaining Supportive Relationships
- 8. Is It Time to Give Up?.
- Conclusion: Parting Thoughts
- Title: Positively Resilient
- Release date: October 2016
- Publisher(s): Career Press
- ISBN: 9781632650610
You might also like
Hack into the secret power of your brain Your Brain 100 Billion Neurons 100 Trillion Connections …
Start living the life you’ve always wanted It could be that you’ve figured everything out on …
Success The Psychology of Achievement
is a dynamic infographic guide that equips you with the tools you need to drive yourself …
Think on Your Feet
“[Think on Your Feet] is a helpful maven’s guide ideal for anyone who views a podium …