There are many other control loops for boiler units that have not been described so far. These controls are listed here; however, the list is not all-inclusive because other control loops may be required for a particular make of boiler:
• Atomizing steam/air pressure control
• Air heater cold end or SCAPH temperature control
• Hot gas temperature control
• SCAPH drain tank level control
The objectives are as follows:
• Atomizing steam or air pressures are controlled at a fixed value for the purpose of HFO or LFO atomization for proper oil burning.
• The purpose of the air heater cold end or SCAPH temperature control ...