4. Art/Particular Visual Art Forms: Acting, Dance, Music, Painting and Printmaking, Photography, Publishing, and Writing
Acting, Performing, and Visual Art
(1) ally; ease; release repressed emotions by acting out in words; behavior or imagining the relief; situation; still
(1) Jose was asked by his therapist to abreact his dreams he had been having about his childhood.
(1) accent; emphasize; heighten; intensify; mark with an accent
(1) Kim has to manipulate shading and depth of field so that she can accentuate certain artistic elements in her photos.
(1) Accentuate the sweet smell of success. [“sweet smell of success” ...