4. Getting Your Data into PowerPivot
In This Chapter
There are a number of ways to get your data into PowerPivot:
• You can link to Excel data that has been converted to a table.
• You can copy and paste Excel data into PowerPivot. Later you can paste append to an existing table.
• You can import from a database such as Access or SQL Server.
• You can import from any SharePoint report that has an Atom symbol in the header.
• You can import from many Atom data feeds. Many Internet databases have Atom feeds, and Atom is a new way to publish data from SQL Server, so there will be ...