Explore the most popular and some of the lesser known features of PowerPoint 2013 – Shapes, Photos, Tables, Charts, Multimedia with Echo Swinford as your guide!
- Start-to-finish personal training on PowerPoint 2013: just watch and learn!
- Simple, quick video walkthroughs of the tasks you perform most often!
- Great personalized training at a fraction of the cost...for everyone who doesn't have time to read a book!
These video lessons will ensure that you can harness the power of PowerPoint faster and more easily than ever before! In 13 thorough parts, PowerPoint 2013 LiveLessons shows you how to increase add finesse and polish to your presentations so they look like the pros. Expert Echo Swinford simplifies powerful features and tools including Formatting, Templates, Effects Graphics, Animation, Video and much more! Truly harness the power built into PowerPoint! Just watch: You’ll master high-powered skills at your own pace–and get specific answers and solutions immediately, whenever you need them! For anyone who wants to master Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 fast!
About the Author:
A Microsoft PowerPoint MVP since 2000, Echo Swinford began her PowerPoint career in 1997. She holds a Master's degree in New Media from the Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis School of Informatics. Echo is the owner of Echosvoice, a PowerPoint consulting firm specializing in custom template development, presentation creation, makeovers and cleanup, and training for large and small corporate clients. Echo has written and co-written three PowerPoint books and has a string of tech editing credits to her name. Visit Echo’s Web site at www.echosvoice.com.
Table of Contents
Lesson 1: PowerPoint Environment
- Learning objectives 00:00:21
- 1.1 Overview of the PowerPoint interface 00:12:54
- 1.2 The Backstage view 00:08:40
- 1.3 Views and other parts of the PowerPoint interface 00:05:28
- 1.4 Customizing the Ribbon and QAT 00:09:59
- Lesson 2: Getting Started: The Basics
- Lesson 3: Creating Shapes
- Lesson 4: Formatting Shapes
- Lesson 5: Formatting Text
- Lesson 6: Working with Photos
- Lesson 7: Working with SmartArt
- Lesson 8: Working with Tables
- Lesson 9: Working with Charts
- Lesson 10: Animations and Transitions
- Lesson 11: Multimedia
- Lesson 12: Printing and Finalizing
- Lesson 13: Setting Up a Slide Show
- Title: PowerPoint 2013 LiveLessons (Video Training)
- Release date: April 2013
- Publisher(s): Que
- ISBN: 9780133372366