Build a strong foundation with this basic PowerShell course for beginners and also provision virtual machines
About This Video
Install, configure, and explore Windows PowerShell
Build new scripts
Extend Windows PowerShell
Strengthen the way you control systems.
You will learn about the latest upgrade: PowerShell 5.0. The major improvements are in the areas of Desired State Configuration; security; performance; remoting; language enhancements and classes; writing its syntax; building scripts; and developing extensions and modules. You will also gain deep insights into automating various tasks and integrating PowerShell.
In this video course, you will learn how to get started with PowerShell, learn the basics for creating and maintaining your own scripts, and see blueprints on how to leverage PowerShell for common automation and scripting tasks in the vast Microsoft ecosystem of platforms and products.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Installation and Set Up
- Chapter 2 : Introducing PowerShell
- Chapter 3 : Getting PowerShell on Your Platform
- Chapter 4 : Windows Management
- Chapter 5 : Azure Management
- Chapter 6 : Build and Deploy Automation
- Chapter 7 : Structuring Scripts
- Chapter 8 : Advanced Programming
- Chapter 9 : Working with Modules
- Chapter 10 : .NET under the Covers
- Title: PowerShell 5 Recipes
- Release date: July 2017
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781787124820