Get full access to PowerShell™ for SharePoint and 60K+ other titles, with free 10-day trial of O'Reilly.
There's also live online events, interactive content, certification prep materials, and more.
• Display All Available Site Collections on the Farm
• Display Available Site Collections in a Web Application
• Display Available Site Collections in a Content Database
• Get a Specific Site Collection
• Remove a Site Collection
• Create a Site Collection
• Set the Lock State of a Site Collection
• Set the Storage Limits on a Site Collection
• Create a Site Under a Site Collection
• Display All Subsites within a Site Collection
• Get a Specific Subsite (Web)
• Remove a Subsite (Web) from a Site Collection
• Modify the Subsite (Web) URL
• Move a Site Collection to a Different Content Database
• Move All Site Collections from One Content Database to Another
This chapter outlines the SharePoint PowerShell ...
Get PowerShell™ for SharePoint now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from nearly 200 publishers.
Get Mark Richards’s Software Architecture Patterns ebook to better understand how to design components—and how they should interact.
Dive in for free with a 10-day trial of the O’Reilly learning platform—then explore all the other resources our members count on to build skills and solve problems every day.