Installing and running UMongo
According to the official website http://httpd.apache.org/, UMongo is a GUI app that can browse and administer a MongoDB cluster. It is available for Linux, Windows, and Mac OSX.
Features of UMongo include:
- Connecting to a single server, a replica set, or a MongoS instance
- DB ops: create, drop, and authenticate, command, eval
- Collection ops: create, rename, drop, find, insert, save
- Document ops: update, duplicate, remove
- Index ops: create, drop
- Shard ops: enable sharding, add shard, shard collection
- GUI Document builder
- Import/export data from the database to local files in JSON, BSON, CSV format
- Support for query options and write concerns (
- Display of numerous stats (server status, db stats, replication info, ...