Secure DevOps - The Road to Continuous Security in development lifecycle
About This Video
- A practical course that will teach you to protect your organization with a collaboration of DevOps and security.
- Integrate security step-by-step at every layer of the DevOps pipeline with practical sessions.
- Real-life scenarios and case studies of DevOps unicorns such as Etsy, Netflix, Google, etc.
DevOps enables rapid application development while security teams follow a traditional way of performing security checks. If security (that is, configuration checks, code analysis, vulnerability scanning, and more) is not adequately automated then it leads to increased security violations and hacking/phishing attacks. Integrating security in the DevOps ethos helps fix flaws earlier in the development process. This course shows you how to apply DevOps security best practices at every stage in your DevOps pipeline. You will learn proven approaches to reducing vulnerability and strengthening your defenses against attack. You will understand using security as code with the intent of making security and compliance consumable as a service. This course explains how DevOps security practices differ from traditional security approaches and provides techniques to embed governance and cybersecurity functions throughout the DevOps workflow. By the end of the course, you will have learned best practices in DevSecOps, the core concepts of secure DevOps, and how security can be integrated into the development pipeline.
This video course is aimed at system administrators, security consultant, DevOps engineers and cloud security strategists who are looking at using the principles of DevOps to secure their software in a continuous and iterative manner. Basic understanding of DevOps, Cloud computing, automation frameworks and programming skills would be necessary
Table of contents
- Chapter 1 : Integrate Security within DevOps
- Chapter 2 : Applying Shift Left Security Approach
- Chapter 3 : Securing Development Practices
- Chapter 4 : Security Verification in the Pipeline
- Chapter 5 : Deploy Secure Software
- Chapter 6 : Security in System Monitoring
- Title: Practical DevOps Security
- Release date: December 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781788394901
You might also like
The Complete Cybersecurity Bootcamp (Video Collection): Threat Defense, Ethical Hacking, and Incident Handling
More than 25 Hours of Expert Video Instruction This course is a complete guide to help …
The Art of Hacking (Video Collection)
26 Hours of Video Instruction Description Your complete guide to help you get up and running …
Hacking Web Applications The Art of Hacking Series LiveLessons: Security Penetration Testing for Today's DevOps and Cloud Environments
5+ Hours of Video Instruction More than 5 hours of video instruction to help you perform …
Practical solutions to common issues faced while deploying, managing, and operating your Kubernetes clusters About This …