Automate your Jenkins deployment in no time!
About This Video
- Implement a scalable, stable, and robust production grade infrastructure
- Combine multiple services to create optimal code delivery workflows and pipelines
- Master pain-points in building complex pipelines with pipeline as code
Setting up Jenkins and running build jobs is not enough for a production infrastructure. For optimal performance and results, architecting, designing, and implementing a production-grade Jenkins deployment is essential.
This course gets you up and running with Jenkins and enables you to deliver an optimal Jenkins deployment. On your journey, you will explore and configure features such as high availability, security, monitoring, and backing up/restoring data, which are basically all of the things you need to implementing a scalable and production grade infrastructure. You will also learn how to implement distributed builds, automate build pipelines, and integrate your Jenkins deployment with external services, thus showing you how to increase your team's productivity with pipeline as a code building advanced pipelines faster and easier.
By the end of this video course, you will be able to automate, implement, secure, and manage your Jenkins deployment in no time.
If you are a novice or intermediate-level Jenkins user and have used Jenkins before but are not familiar with architecting solutions and implementing them in your organization, then this is the course for you. A basic understanding of the core elements of Jenkins is required to make the best use of this tutorial.
Table of contents
Chapter 1 : Installation and Configuration of Jenkins and Related Components
- The Course Overview
- Understanding Jenkins and Related Terminologies
- Digging into Continuous Integration, Deployment, and Delivery
- Setting Up Git, Code Repositories, and Dependencies for Jenkins
- Installation of Jenkins from Packages and WAR Files
- Configuring Reverse Proxy and Setting Up User Interface for Jenkins
- Automating the Jenkins Installation and Configuration Process
- Creating Build Jobs from User Interface and Scripts
- Chapter 2 : High-availability, Monitoring, and Management of Jenkins Deployments
- Chapter 3 : Implementing Distributed Build Architectures and Code Deployments
- Chapter 4 : Understanding and Implementing Build Pipelines
- Chapter 5 : Integrating Jenkins with External Services
- Title: Practical Jenkins
- Release date: May 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781788398749
You might also like
Introduction to Jenkins for DevOps
5+ Hours of Video Instruction As all companies become software companies, the reliability of software becomes …
10+ Hours of Video Instruction Linux Fundamentals LiveLessons has more than 10 hours of comprehensive video …
51+ hours of video instruction. Overview The professional programmer’s Deitel® video guide to Python development with …
Developing Infrastructure as Code with Terraform LiveLessons
4+ Hours of Video Instruction Overview Cloud computing has revolutionized the IT industry over the past …