Learn in depth about Office 365 for Administrators and also find useful tips and resources to enhance your role as an Office 365 Administrator
About This Video
Know what Office 365 encompasses and the main Admin Center
Delve into the main Admin Center and learn some of the principal administrative tasks
Set up a New Company Domain and manage licenses and subscriptions
Discover parts of the Exchange admin center and execute some principal administrative tasks.
Explore parts of Skype for Business, OneDrive for Business, SharePoint admin center
Master the Office 365 Administrator role by getting useful tips and resources
What Office 365 promises is endless possibilities to you for 365 days. It gives you the ability to create files with a completely revamped design and provides you with a platform for online collaboration and managing data in shared documents, both offline and online. We can simultaneously move and share data as required.
The video starts with understanding Office 365 and the main admin user. You will gain the practical knowledge to perform the main administrative tasks. Also, learn about other admin centers for Exchange, Skype for Business, OneDrive for Business, SharePoint, and others. By the end of the course, you will have mastered important tips and resources to succeed in your role as Office 365 Administrator.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : What is Office 365?
- Chapter 2 : Office 365 Admin Center
- Chapter 3 : Exchange Admin Center
Chapter 4 : Skype for Business Admin Center
- The Dashboard 00:01:58
- Setting External Communications for the Organization 00:03:18
- Managing User Settings 00:03:09
- Setting Online Meeting Settings 00:02:54
- About Dial-In Conferencing, Tools, and Reports 00:04:29
Chapter 5 : OneDrive for Business Admin Center
- Configuring the Share Settings 00:02:49
- Configuring the Sync Setting 00:01:15
- Configuring the Storage Setting 00:01:23
- Configuring the Compliance & Device Access Settings 00:14:54
- Chapter 6 : SharePoint Admin Center
- Chapter 7 : Other Admin Centers
- Chapter 8 : Tips and Resources
- Title: Practical Office 365 Administration
- Release date: May 2017
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781788290104