Get familiar with Open CV 3 and learn to build amazing computer vision applications
About This Video
Program advanced computer vision applications in Python using different features of the OpenCV library
Practical end-to-end projects, each covering an important computer vision problem
All projects in the video include a step-by-step guide to create computer vision applications.
OpenCV is a native cross-platform C++ Library for computer vision, machine learning, and image processing. It is increasingly being adopted in Python for developing applications to process visual data such as photographs or videos. OpenCV has C++/C, Python, and Java interfaces with support for Windows, Linux, Mac, iOS, and Android, and offers extensive libraries with over 500 functions.
This video demonstrates how to develop a series of intermediate-to-advanced projects using OpenCV and Python, rather than teaching the core concepts of OpenCV in theoretical lessons. Instead, the working projects developed in this video teach the viewer how to apply their theoretical knowledge to topics such as image manipulation, augmented reality, object tracking, 3D scene reconstruction, statistical learning, and object categorization.
By the end of this video course, viewers will be OpenCV experts whose newly gained experience allows them to develop their own advanced computer vision applications.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Building an Image Search Engine from Scratch
- Chapter 2 : Finding Targets and Number Plate Recognition in Video Stream
Chapter 3 : Scene Understanding and Automatic Labeling from Images
- Harris Corner Detection 00:09:05
- SIFT, SURF, FAST, BRIEF, and ORB Algorithms 00:05:56
- Feature Matching and Homography to Recognize Objects 00:06:39
- Mean-Shift, Cam-Shift, and Optical Flow 00:07:27
- Feature Extraction Using Convolutional Neural Nets (CNNs) 00:10:42
- Visual Object Recognition and Classification Using CNNs 00:10:01
- Title: Practical OpenCV 3 Image Processing with Python
- Release date: July 2017
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781787126428