Covers all the major changes and updates that have occurred in Exchange 2016 since CU2
- Explore the breadth of Exchange Server 2016
- Discover new ways to write powerful PowerShell scripts
- Learn best practices to manage exchange servers effectively
This book sharpens your PowerShell scripting skills, providing you with all the essential tips and tricks needed to handle Exchange Server 2016.
The book begins with PowerShell interface and important concepts for building, enhancing, and testing PowerShell scripts for Exchange Server 2016. You will then manage servers, email flow, devices, and users, and create public folders to simplify information-sharing within an organization. The book concludes with an overview of the latest updates and changes in Exchange 2016 and best practices for the effective management of PowerShell.
By the end of the book, you will be ready to use PowerShell to manage Exchange Servers.
What you will learn
- Write usable PowerShell scripts using capitalization and bracketing
- Remotely connect to Exchange servers with PowerShell connections
- Use certificates in PowerShell to secure Exchange servers
- Use PowerShell to create, delete, and configure databases
- Prevent overloading of messages with PowerShell
- Write clean code by applying best practices
Who this book is for
This book is ideal for those who want to build upon general skills and write more powerful PowerShell scripts to manage Exchange Server 2016. Basic knowledge of PowerShell is recommended.
Table of contents
- Title: Practical PowerShell Exchange Server 2016 - Second Edition
- Release date: February 2020
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781800204096
You might also like
Mastering Office 365 Administration
Leverage Office 365 to increase your organization's efficiency About This Book Perform common to advanced-level management …
Microsoft Office 365 – Exchange Online Implementation and Migration - Second Edition
Plan and execute a successful Office 365 Exchange Online migration with ease About This Book This …
Exam Ref 70-345 Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
Prepare for Microsoft Exam 70-345—and help demonstrate your real-world mastery of Exchange Server 2016 planning, deployment, …
Windows Server 2019 Inside Out
Conquer Windows Server 2019—from the inside out! Dive into Windows Server 2019—and really put your Windows …