Once the query has completed, issue a display command so that we can perform some visualizations.
- Once the display has run, select the "Plot Options" icon (third icon bottom left), and select a Stacked bar chart plot from the plot menu.
- Drag k (counts) to the Values box.
- Drag outcome and correct to the Series grouping box.
- Click Apply to update the visualization:
- As can be seen from the plot below, The lowest (and best) error for a predictor class was for the non-diabetic patients (bars 1-5, Outcome 0, Prediction N).
- The highest error can be seen for cases in which diabetes was predicted, but the patient was, in fact, nondiabetic (bars 6-11, Outcome 0, Prediction Y).
- A critical category, undetected ...