Discover techniques to penetrate and secure your web environment
About This Video
- Set up a web pentesting environment to find web app vulnerabilities, exploits, and cross-site scripting references
- Cultivate commands to identify your target, exploit its server, and carry out post-exploitation attacks to maintain access to the target
- Explore Kali Linux web app testing tools to explore and detect website vulnerabilities
With expert hackers and threats revolving around the virtual world, learning pentesting is an absolute necessity for individuals and organizations to protect their systems. So, if you are interested in building robust and highly-secured environments with the most advanced pentesting tools and techniques, then this course is for you!
This course offers a multitude of options to scan a single or a range of IPs, ports, or hosts to discover vulnerabilities and security holes. You will also learn to scan your target, identify its server's weaknesses, and perform various attacks to weaken the server even further. Then you'll hack the server, explore different methods to exploit its database, and finally, you will crack their passwords and get access to your target.
You will hone your SQL injection skills manually and automatically.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Practical Web App Pentesting with Kali Linux
- Chapter 2 : Target Scanning
- Chapter 3 : Authentication Hacking
- Chapter 4 : Web Vulnerability Scanning
- Chapter 5 : Password Cracking
- Chapter 6 : SQL Injection Attacks
- Title: Practical Web App Pentesting with Kali Linux
- Release date: February 2019
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789535877