Attacking & securing Windows systems with Metasploit and Kali Linux
About This Video
- Master all phases in a typical penetration testing project focusing on relevant Windows tools and techniques.
- Hands-on exercises to identify various vulnerabilities.
- Test the most popular corporate IT environment in the World.
Managing Windows security has always been a challenge for any security professional. As Windows is the most popular operating system in the corporate environment, this course will help you detect and tackle attacks early to save your organization data and money.
This course will follow a typical penetration test scenario throughout. At each stage, you will be shown all the necessary tools and techniques, and how they are applied. The whole course is hands-on to guarantee that you gain practical knowledge. You will start by setting up the environment and learn service identification and network scanning techniques. You will master various exploitation and post exploitation techniques. You will also learn to proxy traffic and implement the most famous hacking technique: the pass-the-hash attack.
By the end of this video tutorial, you will be able to successfully identify and tackle the flaws and vulnerabilities within the Windows OS (versions 7, 8.1, 10) using Metasploit and Kali Linux tools.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Environment Setup
- Chapter 2 : Recon
- Chapter 3 : Exploitation Techniques
- Chapter 4 : Post-Exploitation
- Chapter 5 : Propagation Attacks
- Title: Practical Windows Penetration Testing
- Release date: September 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781788396653