5Delivering the Presentation
By the end of this chapter, you should be able to:
• Practice your presentation.
• Gain and hold the audience’s attention.
• Speak so the audience can hear and understand you.
• Use effective gestures and body language.
• Manage the group.
• Conduct useful question and answer sessions.
Careful planning and preparation helps you enter the presentation room with confidence. You know what you want to say, and you have organized the information effectively. You’ve developed an introduction, transitions, and a conclusion. You’ve developed relevant activities and presentation aids, prepared for ...