Time for action — Getting to know the PrestaShop CSS files
- Open your PrestaShop directory either on your computer or the web
- Next, navigate to the default
(prestashop_1.3/themes/prestashop) or you can look at your new theme
- Now, let's get a better look at each of the important files within
it that we will work with.
In the previous chapter, you learned about copying this default PrestaShop
theme file to build another new theme.
- Go to your FTP or cPanel administration and look up the new theme
folder you have just created (for example,
- Locate the CSS folder.
- The next screenshot shows where to locate the
Within this CSS folder, you will see three CSS files: