We already showed a lot of possibilities of visualizing data. Now, let's put it all together in one prezi.
The basis for this prezi is the World Map 2 template. We used the prezi that we already created for our Visualizing locations task.
- Go to Your prezis and open a New prezi.
- Choose the template category More and choose World Map 2.
- Delete the existing path from the prezi and remove all the unnecessary objects.
- Navigate to Insert | Symbols & shapes... and choose the category Stickers. Drag a pin to the world map. Position the pin to a location, make it the right size, and rotate it a bit. Select it and duplicate it four times with the Ctrl/Command + D keys.
- Also position the other pins, ...