1. The names of individuals and companies in the stories are fictitious except when referring to a well-known company or person and/or when footnoted.
2. IBM News Release (2010). “IBM Global 2010 CEO Study: Creativity Selected as Most Crucial Factor for Future Success.” Extracted from IBM website on February 23, 2012.
3. A. M. Isen, K. A. Daubman, & G. P. Nowicki. (1987). Positive Affect Facilitates Creative Problem Solving. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 52, 6: 1122–1131.
4. C. K. De Dreu, M. Baas, & B. A. Nijstad. (2008). Hedonic Tone and Activation Level in the Mood–Creativity Link: Toward a Dual Pathway to Creativity Model. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 94, 5: 739–756.
5. M. Hicks. (2009). Subaru ...