Answers to Review Questions
Chapter 1: Overview of PRINCE2
Foundation Exam Answers
1. B. The Quality theme focuses on the work to first define the project’s products with the appropriate people and then to ensure that the project delivers these definitions of the project’s products.
2. A. There are four integrated elements of PRINCE2: principles, themes, processes, and tailoring to the project environment.
3. C. The expected returns from the project are the forecast benefits that occur as a result of the outcome of the project.
4. B. Projects often involve work that spans a number of functional divisions and possibly spans across a number of organizations.
5. A. The “defined roles and responsibilities” principle ensures that all necessary ...