Managing the End of a Project Successfully with PRINCE2
PRINCE2 EXAM OBJECTIVES COVERED IN THIS CHAPTER:
- Understand the purpose, objectives, and context of the Closing a Project process.
- Understand the following five activities of the Closing a Project process and know which role has responsibilities within each activity:
- Prepare planned closure.
- Prepare premature closure.
- Hand over products.
- Evaluate the project.
- Recommend project closure.
- Understand how the seven themes may be applied within the Closing a Project process.
- Know the purpose and composition of the End Project Report and understand in which processes it is developed, used, and reviewed, and which roles are responsible for this.
In this chapter, you will learn ...