No credit card required
Presentations in Action: 80 Memorable Presentation Lessons from the Masters
Section I: Content: The Art of Telling Your Story
1. A Lesson from Professor Marvel, a.k.a. The Wizard of Oz: How to Customize Your Presentation
2. Obama and You: The Most Persuasive Word
3. The “So What?” Syndrome: ... and How to Avoid It
4. Beware of Jokes: Dispelling a Common False Belief
5. Presentation Advice from Abraham Lincoln: Clarity, Ownership, and Add Value
6. It Ain’t What You Say, It’s How You Say It: Lessons in Structure from Jeffrey Toobin and Andrew Weil, M.D.
7. Presentation Advice from Mark Twain: Brevity Takes Time
8. Presentation Advice from Mike Nichols: How to Find Value in Your Story
9. Show versus Tell in Hollywood: The Wrong and ...