Prologue: Does America Need Manufacturing?
1. Introduction A Look in the Mirror, and a Look Ahead
3. The Industrial Commons What It Is and Why It Matters
4. When Is Manufacturing Critical to Innovation?
5. The Rise and Decline of the American Industrial Commons
6. Rebuilding the Commons The Visible Hand of Management
7. Toward a National Economic Strategy for Manufacturing
EpilogueWe Can’t Turn Back the Clock
Appendix: Key Component Suppliers for Photovoltaic Unit (India)
Get Producing Prosperity now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience books, live events, courses curated by job role, and more from O’Reilly and nearly 200 top publishers.