In today’s lightning-fast technology world, good product management is critical to maintaining a competitive advantage. Yet, managing human beings and navigating complex product roadmaps is no easy task, and it’s rare to find a product leader who can steward a digital product from concept to launch without a couple of major hiccups. Why do some product leaders succeed while others don’t?
Table of Contents
- Opening Credits 00:00:11
- Foreword 00:03:38
- Introduction 00:40:32
- Part I: The Product Leader
- Part II: The Right Leader for the Right Time
- Part III: Working With Customers, Agencies, Partners and External Stakeholders
- Title: Product Leadership (Audio Book)
- Release date: February 2018
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 9781492036388