What's In This Chapter?
- How to define ASP.NET Web API
- Using the new ASP.NET Project wizard
- The basics of writing an API controller
- Configuring web-hosted and self-hosted Web API
- How to add Web API and MVC routing
- How to bind parameters
- How to filter requests
- How to enable dependency injection
- Programmatically exploring APIs
- How to trace the application
- ProductsController: A real-life example
WROX.COM CODE DOWNLOADS FOR THIS CHAPTER
Early versions of ASP.NET MVC included the ability to write controllers that behaved more like APIs than web ...