Transform your application lifecycle management processes with DevOps and Microsoft Azure
About This Video
- Understand the full process of deploying and managing applications within a team
- Explore the different monitoring options available in Microsoft Azure Portal
- Work with best practices to help continuously deliver and monitor applications
The course begins by giving you an overview of Platform as a service (PaaS) and Application Platform as a Service (aPaaS). You'll also learn about Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS) and its integration with the Eclipse IDE. You'll see how to configure the application code for automated compilation and run a unit test.
As you progress through the chapters, you'll explore continuous development with Microsoft Azure Web Apps by creating different environments for deploying web applications. You'll also understand the difference between Azure Web Apps and Azure App Service Environments. Next, you'll gain insights into end-to-end automation for deploying an application in PaaS.
By the end of this course, you will have gained the confidence to apply your skills to real-life business scenarios.
Professional Microsoft Azure DevOps Engineering is an ideal course for developers, technical leads, testers, and operational professionals, who want to jump-start Microsoft Azure PaaS offerings, such as App Services and SQL Database, to host applications.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1 : Visual Studio Team Services Fundamentals
- Chapter 2 : Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- Chapter 3 : Agile with Visual Studio Team Services
- Chapter 4 : Continuous Integration with VSTS
- Chapter 5 : Continuous Deployment with VSTS
- Chapter 6 : Continuous Monitoring with VSTS
- Title: Professional Microsoft Azure DevOps Engineering
- Release date: December 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789800845
You might also like
Implementing Azure DevOps Solutions
A comprehensive guide to becoming a skilled Azure DevOps engineer Key Features Explore a step-by-step approach …
51+ hours of video instruction. Overview The professional programmer’s Deitel® video guide to Python development with …
Microsoft AZ-900 Certification Course: Azure Fundamentals
Not sure where to start with the Microsoft Azure platform? Whether an IT pro or new …
Microsoft AZ-300 Certification Course: Azure Architect Technologies
In October 2018, Microsoft released the AZ-300 Exam. Targeted at experienced IT experts, the exam covers …