In this chapter, we have covered:
- How a live server should be configured differently from a development instance
- What ZEO is, and how it is essential for serious deployments
- How to turn our development buildout into a deployment one
- How to move code and data between development, staging, and live environments
- Some tips for treating Zope as an operating-system level service
- Instructions on how to regularly pack and back up the ZODB
In the next chapter, we will look at how to configure Zope behind Apache and Varnish for improved resilience and performance.