USING THE COMPACT 7 BLUETOOTH COMPONENTS
In this activity you learn how to configure and use Bluetooth with Compact 7. This includes adding some Silverlight Control Panel items and pairing a Bluetooth HID device such as a mouse or keyboard.
Start with configuring the OS Bluetooth components and building the modified OS:
1. Revisit step 2 in the previous section and make sure that the following components are also added:
2. Under Shell and User Interface/User Interface add the following:
3. Under Shell and User Interface/Graphical Shell add the following:
4. You might also want to add Internet Explorer 7.0 Silverlight for Windows Embedded and the Internet Options Control Panel for Windows Embedded. Another is CAB Installer based on ConfigManager v1 and CSPs. (That’s for Silverlight.) You can find them by searching the catalog.
5. Build and run the OS.
The OS should start and the Home Screen should appear. Now check that Bluetooth started and pair a mouse or keyboard.
1. Select Settings.
2. Scroll down to where Bluetooth appears and select it.
3. Turn on Bluetooth ...